The top 5 quotes I go back to every time…..
So if you haven’t already figured this out via my social media accounts (@lifeandmotherhood31) I am a quote junkie. I love quotes. They soothe me, speak to me, and are sensible. I could go on and on. They are my thing. Although I love most quotes, there are the ones that always seem to pull through for me at any given time. I keep these on my “motivation board” which is a bulletin board right in my office, a place where I see them everyday.
- “So, do it. Decide. Is this the life you want to live? Is this the person you want to love? Is this the best you can be? Can you be stronger? Kinder? More compassionate? Decide. Breathe in. Breathe out and decide.”-Meredith Grey
- “Normality is a paved road: Its comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow.”- Vincent Van Gogh
- “When you start to feel like things should have been better this year, remember the mountains and valleys that got you here. They are no accidents and those moments weren’t in vain. You are not the same. You have grown and you are growing. You are breathing and you are living. You are wrapped in endless, boundless grace and things will get better. There is more to you than yesterday.”-Morgan Harper Nichols
- “Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?”-k.w
- “Get out of your own way.” anonymous (quotes creds: Pinterest)
Happy Saturday my loves-xoxo